Welcome to this blog. I've created as a place to collect poems and stories that I like. Feel free to browse around to see what there is. Come back again as I am continually adding more!

Oh, and I've tried to give credit to authors where I've been able to find them but if you find something here with an author unknown and can verify the author for me, please let me know!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Questions to ask yourself?

1. Do I study and ponder the scriptures in an effort to know the will of God and understand His commandments regarding His children?

2. Do I follow the counsel of God's living prophet, or do I merely select those things with which I agree, disregarding the others?

3. Do I seek the advice and counsel of my bishop and stake president on matters of concern to me and my family?

4. Am I earnestly striving to discipline myself, placing my physical appetites under the subjection of my will?

5. Am I making every effort to repent of past or present wrongdoings and correct them by doing right?

6. Do I have an attitude of faith in God even though I experience trials, adversity, and affliction? And do I bear my burden without a complaining spirit?

No comments: