Welcome to this blog. I've created as a place to collect poems and stories that I like. Feel free to browse around to see what there is. Come back again as I am continually adding more!

Oh, and I've tried to give credit to authors where I've been able to find them but if you find something here with an author unknown and can verify the author for me, please let me know!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

If I Could Catch a Rainbow


This poem has been circulating on the internet for a lot of years. I recently got it in my e-mail and knew I had to share it here!

****************************************************************************

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own;
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone.

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there..

No comments: