Welcome to this blog. I've created as a place to collect poems and stories that I like. Feel free to browse around to see what there is. Come back again as I am continually adding more!

Oh, and I've tried to give credit to authors where I've been able to find them but if you find something here with an author unknown and can verify the author for me, please let me know!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

This is for You

I said a prayer for you today

And know God must have heard.

I felt the answer in my heart

Although He spoke not a word.

I didn’t ask for wealth or fame

(I know you wouldn’t mind)

I asked for priceless treasures rare

Of a more lasting kind.

I prayed that He’d be near you

at the start of each new day.

To grant you health and blessings fair,

and friends to share the way.

I asked for happiness for you

in all things great and small.

But that you’d know His loving care

I prayed for most of all.

No comments: